LDS Storymakers: Writing Secrets
279 pages (6×9 Trade Paperback)
A comprehensive guide to writing fiction & nonfiction in the LDS market
WONDERING HOW TO WRITE AN LDS BESTSELLER?
Drawing on a wealth of knowledge, fourteen authors give you the answers to the pitfalls and problems faced by writers everywhere in this comprehensive volume. Whether you’ve written all your life, or have just begun to experience the joys of putting pen to paper, this book has what you need, to keep you going, achieve more, and—most importantly—do it right.
- Refine ideas into workable, exciting plots
- Pen a “can’t-put-it-down” opening
- Find the time and inspiration to write
- Create seamless plots and subplots
- Research fiction and non-fiction topics
- Utilize positive (and negative) feedback
- Overcome annoying Writer’s Block
- AND MUCH MORE!
Written and compiled by: Linda Paulson Adams, Shirley Bahlmann, Anne Bradshaw, James Dashner, Janet Kay Jensen, Josi S. Kilpack, Tamra Norton, Rachel Ann Nunes, Lisa J. Peck, Tristi Pinkston, BJ Rowley, Marsha Ward, Linda Shelley Whiting, and Julie Wright.
Click here to purchase a copy of this rare book.